5.08.2010

Little facts about my current state....

Ok. Here are some things that have been stirring up the life of Courtney recently, that I feel are necessary for y'all to know!

1. I am currently reading Harry Potter for the first time. And..... i'm obsessed. My family read the books while they were first coming out; however, being too focused on other things I declined to read them until now. I wanted something fun for the start of spring- something to read outside in the park casually. I regret to inform you that I now spend every waking moment I can reading these books! It's been a month and i'm already half way through the 3rd book! I love it!



2. I am tentatively scheduled to mark the first thing off my bucket list and go skydiving Tuesday May 18th! Holler!

3.I have recently become obsessed with my roommate Jeremy's dog, Belle. She is A-DORABLE!

I mean seriously.... look at that FACE!!!!! -------------------)







4. I get to talk to my sister tomorrow ( Mother's Day) for the first time since Christmas! She is serving a mission for the LDS church and we can only contact her through email and letter. I CANT WAIT!


5. I finally received my passport in the mail today... my friend Amber suggested we put a mark in it as soon as possible, so i believe we'll be catching a bus up to Canada. Watch out world here I come! 


6. Today at work, I had to marry the Tabasco bottles together and got Tabasco sauce in my eye. I immediately ran to the bathroom to use some water to pacify my wound. After a couple of splashes Amber informed me that water makes it worse- which I was experiencing. Note to all: Don't ever get Tabasco in your eye.

7. I want to be a hippie for the summer (minus the sex, drugs and alcohol).

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE Harry Potter!!!! Welcome, Courtney. :o)

    ReplyDelete