6.07.2010

I'm in trouble...

I've got a huge confession to make. 

Something has started to happen to me that I never dreamed in a million years.

I can't believe I have let this happen.

It's time I came clean to myself, to my friends, my family, and the world:


I am officially, unhealthily, over the top addicted to Harry Potter. I literally have let my life fall apart around me. All I do is read these amazing books and I can't believe I ever had a life without Harry P. As I y'all in a previous post, I am reading the books for the first time.

I'm about to finish the 5th book tonight and almost peed my pants when I saw this yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSostEQx60M

Also, the Harry Potter theme park opens in Universal Studios on the 18th of June and it took SOOOOO MUCH self control not to book a 4 day vacation there the day it opens.

Well there ya go....

2 comments :

  1. Hey. $79 bucks for a 1 day, 1 park ticket. $110 for 2 days, 1 park. D and I are going opening day. (: We'll pick you up at the airport. Southwest has deals all the time for like $89 one way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Courtney, good to know your addiction, If it makes you feel better I am addicted to cookies!

    ReplyDelete