7.18.2010

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens....

Here are a few of my favorite things from the past week:

1. I bought new pillows!

2. I hung a strand of white christmas lights across my open brick wall in my apartment... it makes me feel like there is a little bit of christmas all year round :)

3. Today in church I was reminded of how much I love being Mormon. I really do believe the church is true and love it with all my heart. 

4. I am slowly gaining a testimony that by small means are great things accomplished.

5. I finally got to see my friend Cameron in Promises Promises! She was great and so was the rest of the cast!

6. I had a wonderful reunion evening with my dear bestie Laura Buckner... I am always amazed at how much of an amazing woman she is!

Cheers to next week!

2 comments :

  1. I love it. My mission presidents wife use to always remind us to remember a few of our favorite things, and express gratitude. it works, she is always right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. add a movie premiere to next week....

    ReplyDelete