8.02.2010

The Red Carpet

Today some girlfriends and I were able to go to the Red Carpet Premiere of the new Will Ferrell and Mark Walberg movie 'The Other Guys". 

The girls were approached a week ago to be seat fillers for the premiere and 
of course we all said YES! NYC premiere's are usually done in 2 locations. Either at The Ziegfeld or The Lincoln Square Theatre. 
                                               
                   
                                                                                                                    (This one was at The Ziegfeld)
We lined up around the back of the theatre and were given
small cards that had the number of people in our party on them.
Then when the time came closer to enter, we were given our actual tickets. They were lamenated with our assigned seat number on them- so exciting! We all filed into the gorgeous theatre where the concession stands were giving away free sodas, popcorn, pretzels, and water bottles!

The girls and I were on the very front row and had a blast! We didn't see any celebrities before the movie, however after was a celebrity jackpot!
As we filed into the lobby afterwards, there was Mark Walberg and Will Ferrell themselves taking pictures, and signing autographs! I'm not a big fan of asking people for either, so I simply walked by and smiled to myself. Man I would love to be a movie star. We also saw Star Jones (who isn't in the movie) and a few other members of the cast!

(Me holding up my ticket)                


The movie was pretty good. Definitely funny, however I can't say it would be worth the $13 ticket in the movie theatre. This one is perfect for Netflix!



Here is a link to the pictures of the actual Red Carpet. It's crazy to think I was chillin in the movie theatre with these guys!


3 comments :

  1. Have you ever seen the seinfeld episode where Kramer is a seat filler for the Tony's? It is hilarious you should watch it! Thanks for FINALLY putting pictures on your blog! I love your hair, is it cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that episode! That sounds hilarious!! Hahahah I always forget about pictures! I trimmed my hair but it's not cut short- can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, first, I'm so glad you have a blog and I now know about it.

    2. I seriously wish I could just fly to NY for day trips to visit you

    c. You could definitely be a movie star, but I also think Glee would be just that much better if they had you. You could make a funny show hilarious... just saying.

    ReplyDelete