9.30.2010

Chain letters....

Tagging someone to fill out a survey, to me, is like a chain letter used to be. I have projected the idea that it's bad luck not to fill them out. So here it goes! This one is from Mishy's blog!

1. Milk Chocolate or dark chocolate?
 Milk. milk. milk. Dark chocolate tastes like i'm eating dirt.

2. What's your favorite color?
Green (although i'm loving purple right now!)

3. Do you have any creative hobbies?
Yes! I love to write music (you can youtube some of my videos on youtube!) play the guitar and piano, and love writing in general. I love painting- even though i'm really bad at it, and think decorating for the seasons on a strict budget is a creative hobby in and of itself!

4.What was your favorite subject in school?
Chorus class for 2 reasons: I always had a crush on someone in that class, and I love to sing! Also english- nothing better than a debate after reading a book!

5.What is your favorite season and why?
There is no way I can choose. Right now it's fall- because it's fall. Here are some of the reasons I love all 4...

Summer- the 4th of July is my favorite Holiday, swimming, camping, vacations, Mr. Softee truck in NYC, free outdoors events

Fall- the leaves changing colors, the smell of a crisp morning, awesome holidays, fall tv returns

Winter- snow snow snow! 

Spring- no more snow! no more snow! Flowers, and rain

6. Who inspires you to sing like crazy when no one is around?
Any act 1 ballad from a musical, any current popular favorite :)

7. What's your favorite dessert? Can you make it?
Pie and Vanilla Ice cream. Heck no.

8. How did you learn to cook?
Still haven't.


I'm not tagging anyone!

1 comment :

  1. i totally copied this and put it on my blog. greatness!

    ReplyDelete