3.27.2011

I love Oprah's Masterclass....

"When it looks like the sun, ain't gonna shine no more. God put a rainbow in the clouds"
-19th Century spiritual

"I've had so many rainbows in my clouds, i've had a lot of clouds, but i've also had a lot of rainbows. The thing to do it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Be a blessing to somebody." -Maya Angelou

" 'I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me'. What I now know is that we all become exactly what we believe. If you believe that you can do all things, because you have been endowed a power from on high, given to you by the Grace of God. If you believe that, you walk into the world understanding that whatever problems you may encounter, you still have God to lean on. "- Oprah Winfrey

"My confidence comes from knowing that there is something greater than myself that I am a part of, and is also a part of me. I call that God, and I do nothing without that understanding."- Oprah Winfrey

"How I think one matches one's life is to understand you are co-creating that life with the ultimate creator. Not understanding that puts you at your own pitiful, meager little will. And everything is left up to you. And you can't do it, you cannot survive in this world by yourself, just believing in yourself. You're not big enough to do it. I'm not big enough to do it. Nobody is big enough to do it. You have to understand that your very presence here, as a human being from earth, came from something greater than you."- Oprah Winfrey

"Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for the moment that is to come" -Oprah Winfrey



Some very wise words, from some very wise women :)



No comments :

Post a Comment